Hand-N-Hand ~ ONE VOICE makes a difference
Click on the image below and link to the Hand-N-Hand Facebook Page!
Hand-N-Hand ~ “A SOUND VISION”
In northeast WI all babies and young children who are identified with hearing loss will have a centralized resource creating a regional alliance with other agencies that provide services for children with hearing loss.
Check out the HNH Silent Night sub site here
Hand-N-Hand is located at GBAPS Early Learning Center
3542 Finger Rd. Green Bay, WI 54311
- Total Communication Groups: Mondays, 6:00 - 7:30PM Resume in September
- Auditory/Oral Communication Groups
- Parent & Communtiy Education Classes: Resume in September
- Outings: Details for scheduled outings are postedin the calendar on our Calendar Page!
June 30 – Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary, Green Bay: Meet at Nature Center at 10AM
July 24 – Glow Bowling @ The Gutter, Suamico: Meet at the lanes at 6PM
August 13 – NEW Zoo, Suamico: Meet at the park across from the Zoo at 5:30PM
August 24 – HNH Family Picnic, Green Bay: 11AM - 2PM at HNH
October 8 – Rock “K” Ranch, Greenleaf: Meet at 5:45PM, Hayride 6-8PM
- Outreach and Parent & Community Education (PACE) Schedules and Registration form are located on our Schedule Page!
Hand-N-Hand of Northeastern Wisconsin, Inc. provides support and facilitates resources for families with children experiencing hearing loss.