Hand-N-Hand ~ ONE VOICE makes a difference
Click on the image below and link to the Hand-N-Hand Facebook Page!
Hand-N-Hand ~ 'A SOUND VISION'
In Northeast WI all babies and young children who are identified with hearing loss will have a centralized resource creating a regional alliance with other agencies that provide services for children with hearing loss.
Check out the HNH Silent Night sub site here
Hand-N-Hand is located at 3542 Finger Rd. Green Bay, WI 54311
Hand-N-Hand is the building behind GBAPS Friedrich Froebel Garden of Early Learning
Total Communication Groups Monday evenings 6:00 - 7:30PM, September 22 - December 8, 2014
Parent &Communtiy Education (PACE)
- October 20: Deaf Mentor Program (WESP-DHH), 6:30-7:30PM
- November 17: MED-EL Music Inservice, 6:15-7:30PM
Outings ~ details for scheduled outings are posted in the calendar on our Calendar Page!
- June 30: Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary, Green Bay: Meet at Nature Center at 10AM
- July 24: Glow Bowling @ Ashwaubenon Lanes, Ashwaubenon ~ Meet at the lanes at 6PM
- August 13: NEW Zoo, Suamico: Meet at the park across from the Zoo at 5:30PM
- August 24: HNH Family Picnic, Green Bay: 11AM - 2PM at HNH
- October 8: Rock “K” Ranch, Greenleaf: Meet at 5:45PM, Hayride 6-8PM
4th Annual Fundraiser ~ SILENT NIGHT in Casablanca, Friday December 5, 2014 at Lambeau Field ~ please see the HNH Silent Night sub site for more information.
Communication Groups, PACE, Outings, and Outreach Schedules and Registration forms are located on our Schedule Page!
Hand-N-Hand of Northeastern Wisconsin, Inc. provides support and facilitates resources for families with children experiencing hearing loss.