Hand-N-Hand ~ ONE VOICE makes a difference
Click on the image below and link to the Hand-N-Hand Facebook Page!
Hand-N-Hand ~ “A SOUND VISION”
In northeast WI all babies and young children who are identified with hearing loss will have a centralized resource creating a regional alliance with other agencies that provide services for children with hearing loss.
Check out the HNH Silent Night sub site here
Hand-N-Hand is located at GBAPS Early Learning Center
(formerly known as Prince of Peace School)
3542 Finger Rd. Green Bay, WI 54311
- Total Communication Group: Mondays, January 13 - May 19, 2014 6:00 - 7:30PM
- Auditory/Oral Communication Group: Tuesdays, January 21 - March 11, 2014 & April 1 - May 20, 2014 9:30 - 10:30AM
- Music-N-Motion: Tuesdays, January 21 - March 11, 2014 & April 1 - May 20, 2014 10:45 - 11:30AM
- Beginning Sign Language Class: Mondays, February 24 - April 28, 2014 6:00 - 7:30PM
- HNH Goes to the CIRCUS! Brown County Veteran's Arena Sunday, March 2, 2014 11AM
- PACE: DRUM WORKSHOP: March 3, 2014 5:30 PM - 7:30PM
- HNH at the ANNUAL STATEWIDE DHH FAMILY CONFERENCE
- PACE: Wisconsin Lions Camp Presentation: March 17, 2014 6:45PM
- PACE: Connect & Communicate ~ Technology TIPS Presentation: April 21, 2014 6:45 - 7:30PM
- PACE: Wisconsin Educational Services Program Deaf and Hard of Hearing (WESP-DHH) Presentation: May 5, 2014 6:30 - 7:30PM
Outreach and Parent & Community Education (PACE) Schedules and Registration form are located on our Schedule Page!
Hand-N-Hand of Northeastern Wisconsin, Inc. provides support and facilitates resources for families with children experiencing hearing loss.